🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: What wrong with profile
Page options
cmp123
Community Member

What wrong with profile

I delete my acc and forgot i did not i recover it and now i can't get it to pass to be on upwork?I hope someone can help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Craig,

How can I help you?
Your account is approved and you can start bidding on projects if you have already selected a membership plan. If not, you will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Craig,

How can I help you?
Your account is approved and you can start bidding on projects if you have already selected a membership plan. If not, you will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I try that i will not let  me for some reason in the setting i try to get the free plan.

cmp123
Community Member

I said i get this error when i go into  setting  your profile has not yet been approved.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Craig,

I`m sorry about the confusion, and you`re correct. Your profile is not yet approved and you will need to resubmit it again for a review. You can check out this Help Article on how to finish your profile up to 100%. The review will be completed in up to 24 hours, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank for the help Goran V.

What take so long with profile?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Craig,

Your profile is still under review, once this is completed our team will reach out to you with the results from the review. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Now it come back with a error?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Craig,

Please refer to the details our team has shared with you on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths