cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What wrong with profile

Craig P Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
1 of 10

I delete my acc and forgot i did not i recover it and now i can't get it to pass to be on upwork?I hope someone can help me?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Hi Craig,

How can I help you?
Your account is approved and you can start bidding on projects if you have already selected a membership plan. If not, you will need to chose one of our Basic or Plus membership plan. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you!

Untitled
3 of 10

I try that i will not let  me for some reason in the setting i try to get the free plan.

11 of 10

I said i get this error when i go into  setting  your profile has not yet been approved.

11 of 10

Hi Craig,

I`m sorry about the confusion, and you`re correct. Your profile is not yet approved and you will need to resubmit it again for a review. You can check out this Help Article on how to finish your profile up to 100%. The review will be completed in up to 24 hours, thank you!

Untitled
11 of 10

Thank for the help Goran V.

11 of 10
What take so long with profile?
11 of 10

Hi Craig,

Your profile is still under review, once this is completed our team will reach out to you with the results from the review. Thank you!

Untitled
11 of 10

Now it come back with a error?

11 of 10

Hi Craig,

Please refer to the details our team has shared with you on your ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS