🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » When I Buy Connects Balance After Upgrading
Page options
sagar_modasiya
Community Member

When I Buy Connects Balance After Upgrading

When I go to buy a membership connect, I get connect less written in the upgrade. What should I do if I am not getting full 80 connect? I buy a $14.99 membership plan that gives me 80 connections while I get fewer connections. The image I have attached now. It provides 78 connect Upwork. I have 1 connect. So the total is 79. When I should have 81 connect.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Jigar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you choose to upgrade your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects will be prorated. This means that we'll allocate them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle.

By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Jigar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you choose to upgrade your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects will be prorated. This means that we'll allocate them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle.

By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
sagar_modasiya
Community Member

Hello Nikola Sir,

Thanks for giving me the information. I have a billing cycle like this so how should I calculate it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths