🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: When I will renew again for plus membersh...
Page options
5f5470b6
Community Member

When I will renew again for plus membership?

Current Billing Cycle

Sep 17, 2022 — Oct 16, 2022 is this but I am not renewed yet
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shamima, 

I checked your membership billing cycle starts on the 18th of every month and ends on the 17th of every month. Your new billing cycle should refresh within 24 hours of 18-October, UTC. If, after 24 hours, this doesn't happen automatically, please let us know so our team can assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Shamima, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that membership plans are billed immediately when you upgrade to a paid plan and recur monthly for as long as you remain enrolled in that plan. For example, if you upgrade to a paid plan on April 21, you will always be billed and have your Connects balance refreshed on the 21st day of the month. This is considered your membership billing cycle. You can find more information in this help article

Please allow more time for your membership plan to be renewed automatically. If you still experience the same issue after 48 hours let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
5f5470b6
Community Member

Acctually I purchase 17 september the member ship and Today 18 October not renewed yet

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shamima, 

I checked your membership billing cycle starts on the 18th of every month and ends on the 17th of every month. Your new billing cycle should refresh within 24 hours of 18-October, UTC. If, after 24 hours, this doesn't happen automatically, please let us know so our team can assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths