🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » When connects reach to the plus members?
Page options
sunnykingisup
Community Member

When connects reach to the plus members?

Hello,

I am a PLUS member and my current billing cycle is Apr 1, 2020 — Apr 30, 2020. Today, it has been the 1st of May but I did not receive my 70 connects (as I also have the amount in my Upwork account to be deducted for this membership fee).

Can anyone help me in this regard and can let me know that when does normally the fee is deducted and the connects are provided? (As I moved to PLUS last month and so, therefore, this is my first month when connects have to reach my account  and therefore I am a little confused about it.)

Your help would be highly appreciated!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

The whole Upwork website works in UTC. As such, all updates may take some time, depending on where you are located. It is currently 1-May, 3:40 AM UTC. Please allow 24-hours (UTC) for the Connects to be credited to your account. If this doesn't happen automatically, don't hesitate to update this thread so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

The whole Upwork website works in UTC. As such, all updates may take some time, depending on where you are located. It is currently 1-May, 3:40 AM UTC. Please allow 24-hours (UTC) for the Connects to be credited to your account. If this doesn't happen automatically, don't hesitate to update this thread so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your reply!
Til now, I have not received them. I will keep you updated.
Thanks again,

UPDATE:

Hello,
I just checked and my 70 connects have successfully arrived in my account.
Thank you!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths