🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: When will I receive my 30 Free connects (...
Page options
mehranv
Community Member

When will I receive my 30 Free connects (Rising Talent)

Hello,

I was accepted into the Rising Talent program five days ago but I have NOT yet received my 30 free connects! when will I receive the 30 free connects?

Moreover, will these 30 free connects expire by the end of this month? Reason I ask this question is that we are approaching the end of January and if I receive the 30 connects in the last few days of the month and they don't get rolled over to the next month, then they might end up getting wasted. 

Please advise.

Many thanks, 

Mehran V

4 REPLIES 4
tuhin_hossain_
Community Member

Hi Mehran, please be cool. Of course you will get the 30 connects.
Thanks
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mehran V wrote:

Hello,

I was accepted into the Rising Talent program five days ago but I have NOT yet received my 30 free connects! when will I receive the 30 free connects?

Moreover, will these 30 free connects expire by the end of this month? Reason I ask this question is that we are approaching the end of January and if I receive the 30 connects in the last few days of the month and they don't get rolled over to the next month, then they might end up getting wasted. 

Please advise.

Many thanks, 

Mehran V

They will expire at the end of your billing cycle, which most likely does not match the calendar month, you can find it in your "find work" tab when you click on "available connects".

Hi Martina P, 

I checked under "find work" > "available connects". Nothing new has appeared there. Do you know how long I have to wait until I receive the connects? I heard from someone else that it takes 48 hours from the date I enter the Rising Talent program. in my case, it has been well over 48 hours (i.e. five days)!!!

Please advise.

Mehran V

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

Congratulations on receiving Rising Talent badge. I'll share your account information with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you diretly to assist you further. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths