🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » When will be the feedback visible after hourl...
Page options
mijoro_dev
Community Member

When will be the feedback visible after hourly contract?

Hi everyone, so I've just finished an hourly project(from Monday to Wednesday) and my clients have already ended the contract and leave some feedback. 

However, when I check my reports home page, the job is still in progress, Feedback and the amount earned isn't still visible on my profile. Moreover, the amount isn't on the pending status but still in Work in Progress.

When will be all these information visible on my profile and when will be my earning moved to the pending status?

Thank you for replying

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Pety Ialimijoro R wrote:

Hi everyone, so I've just finished an hourly project(from Monday to Wednesday) and my clients have already ended the contract and leave some feedback. 

However, when I check my reports home page, the job is still in progress, Feedback and the amount earned isn't still visible on my profile. Moreover, the amount isn't on the pending status but still in Work in Progress.

When will be all these information visible on my profile and when will be my earning moved to the pending status?

Familiarise yourself with the weekly billing cycle...

https://p5.zdusercontent.com/attachment/11290/B11GtfV4yT5eT31GfPmiDRgDS?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..wrn8UjvsSBQlUsyYS3VCOQ.xjdp6eFJrMTGeJl4y2XWryFZLCojwVaY5FTLZQ8I7dMN2gMhVmSlbKp6KX0wyTLLnUwd8NucijGpmpY25SmLJeSjrP_6Mx1l2OsatD_5wmDA4l_-HSTisNx_GOgQ6fRDlkNu8MOElwuoxTINIt7xZp_8IgU_Ls_L-IyXWbJbO1_vuRVvDHqa4AHKJ-2AXxuNWunrxSGwACkO5eY0M3DKl9Qjxkf_qQ1CGAkZgPDahkmPZgeIf47UKCO4NVSUNuM9-mV1QWT6gKWQZOOzElhCzT3HM9dXPSh-cK2HRDUB3_E.am7rP5ytmqnfFp_buLvToQ

The work week has not ended yet, so the client will be charged next Monday. Then the review phase runs until Friday and then moved into Pending until the following Wednesday, when it will become available.

The contract and feedback will become visible after the client has been changed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Pety Ialimijoro R wrote:

Familiarise yourself with the weekly billing cycle...

https://p5.zdusercontent.com/attachment/11290/B11GtfV4yT5eT31GfPmiDRgDS?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..wrn8UjvsSBQlUsyYS3VCOQ.xjdp6eFJrMTGeJl4y2XWryFZLCojwVaY5FTLZQ8I7dMN2gMhVmSlbKp6KX0wyTLLnUwd8NucijGpmpY25SmLJeSjrP_6Mx1l2OsatD_5wmDA4l_-HSTisNx_GOgQ6fRDlkNu8MOElwuoxTINIt7xZp_8IgU_Ls_L-IyXWbJbO1_vuRVvDHqa4AHKJ-2AXxuNWunrxSGwACkO5eY0M3DKl9Qjxkf_qQ1CGAkZgPDahkmPZgeIf47UKCO4NVSUNuM9-mV1QWT6gKWQZOOzElhCzT3HM9dXPSh-cK2HRDUB3_E.am7rP5ytmqnfFp_buLvToQ

The work week has not ended yet, so the client will be charged next Monday. Then the review phase runs until Friday and then moved into Pending until the following Wednesday, when it will become available.

The contract and feedback will become visible after the client has been changed.

Thank you, I understand it now 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths