🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » When will my account be approved ?
Page options
at7stepmarketing
Community Member

When will my account be approved ?

Hi ! This customer support service is very confusing. I wish there was a better way to contact you regarding my problems or questions 🙂 I don't understand this and I would love to speak with someone over the phone or through a private chat/messages. I just want to know when I will get my account approved, and if it gets declined, what I need to do to get everything in order. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Renate H wrote:

Hi ! This customer support service is very confusing. 

This isn't Customer Support, it's a public forum.

Renate H wrote:

I don't understand this and I would love to speak with someone over the phone or through a private chat/messages. 

Unfortunately, that is not possible with the many thousands of people who try to join the platform every single day even at normal times. With the current global situation, that number has absolutely sky-rocketed. 

Renate H wrote:

I just want to know when I will get my account approved, and if it gets declined, what I need to do to get everything in order. 

The majority of new profiles are declined. The majority of the few that are accepted, never win any work. 

If you have submitted your profile for review, just wait and see if it gets approved. Usually (in non-pandemic times) it takes 24 to 48 hours. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Renate H wrote:

Hi ! This customer support service is very confusing. 

This isn't Customer Support, it's a public forum.

Renate H wrote:

I don't understand this and I would love to speak with someone over the phone or through a private chat/messages. 

Unfortunately, that is not possible with the many thousands of people who try to join the platform every single day even at normal times. With the current global situation, that number has absolutely sky-rocketed. 

Renate H wrote:

I just want to know when I will get my account approved, and if it gets declined, what I need to do to get everything in order. 

The majority of new profiles are declined. The majority of the few that are accepted, never win any work. 

If you have submitted your profile for review, just wait and see if it gets approved. Usually (in non-pandemic times) it takes 24 to 48 hours. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Renate, 

I can see that you have recently submitted your account for review. Please allow the team 24 to 48 hours to review your registration. 

In the meantime, I would like to note that I have removed some of your posts, as posting the same in other boards/threads is considered as spam and is not allowed according to our Community Guidelines. I hope you understand. 

If you need further help regarding your account, please don't hesitate to reach out and our team will be happy to assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths