cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Can I Review My Tax Information?

Highlighted
Stephanie L Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
1 of 3

I'm new to Upwork and having trouble filling out the W9 form when I first signing up my account. There was a bug in the address field, and kept taking me to another page whenever I tried to enter my address. Therefore, I couldn't fill in the address in my W-9. And when I want to review the form again to double check, I can't find my Tax Information. It's not in the Setting as it says it should be... 

My experience with Upwork is terrible. I wish my employer didn't make me sign up for the service. The site has major usability issues. I just wasted a couple of hours setting up my account and filling complaints in several different areas ( not sure which one will get me an answer). Upwork, can you at least have live chat to answer people's questions????? As a UX design myself, I could def. say **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry about the confusion. It looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. When you log into your account, you'll see a button to complete your profile. Please, follow instructions on the screen and add the information about yourself, your skills and experience. Once you do that, you'll be able to access your Settings and edit your Tax and payment information.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
3 of 3

Stephanie L wrote:My experience with Upwork is terrible. I wish my employer didn't make me sign up for the service.

I wonder why your employer is making you open an account as a freelancer on Upwork.