🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Where can I check a client's feedback? I can'...
Page options
meshackeres
Community Member

Where can I check a client's feedback? I can't see it in my profile

Hi,

I successfully finished a project today and my client ended the contract. She said that she has given a feedback but I can't find it. Can you please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sreya,

If this was a fixed price contract please be patient for a few more hours and the feedback will be listed on your profile. For hourly contracts your clients are billed each Monday for the work of the previous week. On both type of contracts once funds are exchanged the feedback will be showed on your profile. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sreya,

If this was a fixed price contract please be patient for a few more hours and the feedback will be listed on your profile. For hourly contracts your clients are billed each Monday for the work of the previous week. On both type of contracts once funds are exchanged the feedback will be showed on your profile. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.

It is visible now. 

petra_r
Community Member

@Sreya S wrote:

I successfully finished a project today and my client ended the contract. She said that she has given a feedback but I can't find it. Can you please help?

Have you left feedback for your client yet? If yes, you can go to "My Jobs" then "All Contracts" and find the contract, you'll find the feedback there.

If not, you have to leave feedback before you can see the feedback left for you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths