🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Where do I see my profile completeness
Page options
rene_roberts
Community Member

Where do I see my profile completeness

I need some assistance please.

First of all, my profile seems to be set to private, but in my settings it is clearly set to public. Am I doing something wrong?

Secondly, I can't see my profile completeness. Everyone talks about the importance of a 100% completed profile, so what am I missing? I am on the basic, free membership for now. I don't know if that has anything to do with it? 

I appreciate any assistance, if someone would have a look at my profile

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01497e227bad9726f2

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and your profile is Public. You may want to check the following help articles for more information on how to set up your profile visibility/availbaility:

I also checked this and your profile is already 100% completed. Once logged into your account, on the Find Work tab, you should be able to locate the bar, on the right side of the screen, that indicates your profile completeness. You can check this help article for more information on which profile section contributes to profile completeness.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and your profile is Public. You may want to check the following help articles for more information on how to set up your profile visibility/availbaility:

I also checked this and your profile is already 100% completed. Once logged into your account, on the Find Work tab, you should be able to locate the bar, on the right side of the screen, that indicates your profile completeness. You can check this help article for more information on which profile section contributes to profile completeness.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
283bce17
Community Member

My name is Tinsae Molla. I am a graphics designer with 3 years of experience. Currently, I am still working in this field, and now I am striving to become a full-time freelancer.

I am proficient in using

:sports_medal:Adobe Photoshop

:sports_medal:Adobe Illustrator

:sports_medal:Adobe InDesign

:sports_medal:and other related tools.

For a closer look at my portfolio, feel free to get in touch with me.

🙏Thanks!”

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths