🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Where is My Portfolio?
Page options
johnlathrop
Community Member

Where is My Portfolio?

Hello all! Please forgive my ignorance, as I literally just heard about UpWork and created my profile yesterday. I feel that having a portfolio is probably the most important aspect, as no one is going to hire someone if they can't see any of their past work. I could be blind (or just tired), but I do not see any option to add images or links or anything. I don't even see the word "portfolio" anywhere on my account or profile, although I see articles and posts about them all over UpWork. What am I missing? Am I too "new" to have a portfolio, and if so, when will I be able to add one? Do they have a limit to the number of images a user can have?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

On Your Profile page you should be able to see the Portfolio section:1.png

Please read this help article as well as this Hiring Headquarters entry for more useful information about profile portfolio.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

On Your Profile page you should be able to see the Portfolio section:1.png

Please read this help article as well as this Hiring Headquarters entry for more useful information about profile portfolio.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, Bojan. I don't know if my profile was too brand new before, but this option was not there when I asked the question. What's important is it's there now! Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths