🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Where should i submit my work ?
Page options
14fac26d
Community Member

Where should i submit my work ?

Hi, i got a one day job yesterday. The time is about to over and i also did my job but i'm unable to see any option of work submission. I watched many youtube videos and there is an option in upwork my jobs "submit your work" like this. But in my account there is no option. What should i do now ? honest advices needed. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

You have an hourly contract and this means that you will need to track your time with our Desktop app so that your client is billed for the time you have worked. 

If you have already completed the work you can communicate with your client about adding manual hours. To learn more about Upwork and how it works, check out our resources here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your guidance. I completed my work and i also installed desktop app for hourly count but my question is now where should i submit my work ? i completed the given task. I want to submit it now. 

Hi Muhammad,

When you're working on hourly contracts you should track time while you're completing your tasks. Once the work is completed you can share it with your client via messages, email, or another method that is a fit for you and your client. To learn more about hourly contracts, check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths