🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Where we can find ended contracts?
Page options
muhammadadil102
Community Member

Where we can find ended contracts?

Hello,
I'm new to Upwork and i have some queries, how we can know that the client has given us the feedback and ended the contract?
On my profile i have only one contract that is showing in the ended as well as open contracts section? My client is not responding i have told him several times but doesn't end the contract? Please guide me in this matter i have attached the screenshots.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like it is still active. If you have already completed this project, you may request your client to end the contract. You also have the option to end the contract. Please check out the help article links that Andrea shared with you for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

You can find your Active Contracts (open contracts) on the My Jobs page. To check on any feedback you can go to the contract room and select the Feedback tab. Typically, freelancers wait for the client to end a contract, make any final payments, and leave feedback. That said, you are also free to end the contract yourself at any time. Learn more here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for the response but my question is still there that i have seen my contract in ended as well as active contract section i have attached the snaps have a look on it?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like it is still active. If you have already completed this project, you may request your client to end the contract. You also have the option to end the contract. Please check out the help article links that Andrea shared with you for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have told him several times but he is not responding. How much should I wait for him?

Don't be a pest by reminding him again.  Either he will close it or he won't.  You can close it yourself but he may or may not rate you.

seda_tas
Community Member

Hello, I have to download one of my ended contracts for my accountancy/company documantation works. But  I can not find my contract, I just view the proposal and job details with the client. I am waiting for your help.

Hello, I have to download one of my ended contract details for my accountancy/company documantation works. But  I can not find my contract, I just view the proposal,offer and job details with the client.

I could view my contract when I started the work.Can't I view my contract after the contract has ended? 

I am waiting for your help.

Thank you.

Hi Seda,

I checked and it looks like you've had one contract so far. You can see it in My Jobs > All Contracts. Could you please let me know if you're referring to something else?

~Andrea
Upwork
seda_tas
Community Member

Yes there is one ended contract.  I need to download a copy of the conract  showing my clients  name and details. There is no section where I can download my original contract.

The only option for download is a CSV download which does not meet my needs.

Could you please help me to find a dowload of an ended contract?

Hi Seda, could you please confirm if you've tried downloading the invoices? You can go to Reports > Transaction History and click on the Ref ID number of each transaction. Let me know if that has the information you're looking for!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for your help but I am not trying to download an invoice . I am new to Upwork but if i`m not wrong, when we start a business, an agreement is made between us and the employer, right?  So,I need to download this  work agreement .  I have attached a screenshot about that.

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths