🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Which jobs are worthy to spend connects on?
Page options
peter_shalen
Community Member

Which jobs are worthy to spend connects on?

Hey guys, I'm new here and need your advice about where should I spend my connects. What do I need to know when spending my connects. Often new clients need only 2 connects but is it worthy to putt 2 connects on new clients?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ahmad2474
Community Member

Spend your connects on those Job whome you think that exactly matches your Skills and Profile and explain the Job that you've understand it completely so that client get knows that you are perfect for Job.

And the clients don't cost connects the Job costs as the Job under 50$ will cost 2 connects to send proposal above 4 and likewise 6.

If you are sure for the Job requirement and made sure the client by your Proposal then sure you will get the Job.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ahmad2474
Community Member

Spend your connects on those Job whome you think that exactly matches your Skills and Profile and explain the Job that you've understand it completely so that client get knows that you are perfect for Job.

And the clients don't cost connects the Job costs as the Job under 50$ will cost 2 connects to send proposal above 4 and likewise 6.

If you are sure for the Job requirement and made sure the client by your Proposal then sure you will get the Job.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths