🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why I am not getting any response from the cl...
Page options
bishal_24
Community Member

Why I am not getting any response from the client side after submitted a proposal?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ad650afe23325336 - Can you please review my info. Is any thing missing which has made an impact?

5 REPLIES 5
tranvanhieu
Community Member

1/Search for freelancers who are doing great in your field

2/See what they have in their profile. Why they are good? Then make yours, but don't copy

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

It is weird for me to say this, but i do not have any option. I have been applying for jobs through all the criterias i work with. I have not been awarded with a single job yet. It feels like my proposals are being covered under sand. I have my profile all set up, i have tried the best ways to convincing the client and expose my skill set but not a single job has been awareded. This is weird cause i have worked in UpWork before and it does not taste the same, not even close. This is really not inspiring at all and really fraustating, when you keep applying for jobs with your best effort and you do not even receive a single word as feedback. What should i do?

Your profile claims that your English is "Native/Bilingual." Any communications that you have with a potential client (assuming that the communications are executed in the same weak English as you use in your post, above, and in your profile) will make a client doubt the validity of that claim, and such doubt may make a client dismiss your profile generally, on the basis that the information contained therein is not to be trusted.

Bishal - for sure, hide the test scores that are below average.

Thank you. I will do so!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths