Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can not save my profile?

Charlie N Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
1 of 5

Hello

I am just sign up today,

But I don't know why I can't save my project.

I wanna to finding a job related photo such as photo edting, video edting, real estate photography

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
2 of 5

@Charlie N wrote:

Hello

I am just sign up today,

But I don't know why I can't save my project.

I wanna to finding a job related photo such as photo edting, video edting, real estate photography

You need to complete your profile and have it approved before you can bid on jobs. I suggest you read through the New to Upwork forum, and the dozens of articles on the site (that exist purely for the edification of newcomers)  for more information on how to do this.

Good luck.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 5

Hi Charlie,

Please, make sure you upload a picture that clearly shows your face and complete the rest of the fields on your profile before you submit it. 

You can check this video for tips on completing your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jerlyn P Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
4 of 5
Please tell me what you do?,im also experienced yesterday.10x i repeat making only a profile account. Upwork should need to fix this problem.. i cant finish my account because theres no save botton. It ahowing alaays review application and right side delete.

No way to save the account.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Jerlyn,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS