🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why I did not get Rising Talent badge or ...
Page options
harsuu
Community Member

Why I did not get Rising Talent badge or Top Rated Badge on my profile?

I achieve 100% job success rate on my profile from last 8+ weeks but did not get Rising Talent Badge or Top Rated Badge. Can anyone tell me the reason?

2nd question is: On my profile, a contract is been ended 5 days ago but it is still showing in progress and one hourly project is in progress and that is not showing on my profile. Can anyone help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Harsh K wrote:

I achieve 100% job success rate on my profile from last 8+ weeks but did not get Rising Talent Badge or Top Rated Badge. Can anyone tell me the reason?

You can't get a Rising Talent Badge because you have a Job Success Score, and you can't get a Top Rated Badge because you don't qualify for it yet.  You need at least $ 1000 2-month earnings and a minimum of 13 out of 16 eligible weeks. You can find your metrics on your my stats page.

Harsh K wrote:

2nd question is: On my profile, a contract is been ended 5 days ago but it is still showing in progress and one hourly project is in progress and that is not showing on my profile. Can anyone help me?

Hourly contracts don't show until after payment has been made. Give it a couple more days. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Harsh K wrote:

You can't get a Rising Talent Badge because you have a Job Success Score, and you can't get a Top Rated Badge because you don't qualify for it yet.  You need at least $ 1000 2-month earnings and a minimum of 13 out of 16 eligible weeks. You can find your metrics on your my stats page.

Harsh K wrote:

Hourly contracts don't show until after payment has been made. Give it a couple more days. 

harsuu
Community Member

Thanks for the response Petra,

There is an open hourly project, I am working on from last 2 weeks but not showing on my profile. Can you help me with that part too?

Hi Harsh,

The feedback will show up on your Work History once the payment for the contract has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once the payment has been processed in your account, please wait for 24-hours for the contract to show up on your Work History.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

I have taken the readiness test and got everything ready for my Rising talent badge. I have got my new connects. But never the badge, Can you explain why?

Hi Mohammad,

I checked and it looks like you have already received the Connects for passing the Readiness Test. Please know that passing this test is one of the criteria for earning a Rising Talent badge. Once you meet the criteria listed here, the badge will be added to your profile automatically. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths