🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why I didn't get any interview? How to ge...
Page options
rahana0204
Community Member

Why I didn't get any interview? How to get interview? What steps should I follow to get interview?

Hi,

I'm a premium member on Upwork but I didn't get any interview. What should I do for get interviews? If you have any suggestions please share with us.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Rahana,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Also be sure to check out our Events & Webinars for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Rahana,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for. Also be sure to check out our Events & Webinars for information on how you can build a strong profile, win high-quality jobs, and start getting paid.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths