cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting any jobs?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 16

I dun have any. I'm just an observer of the profiles.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
12 of 16

@Md Habibur Rahman S wrote:
Jennifer...please give me your suggest..

Jennifer suggest that you don't waste your time on Upwork. And clients' time.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Marcelo G Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
13 of 16
I do have the same problem, I am new on upwork and I have applied to a lot of jobs that I am 100% positive I can do it but got no responses at all.
Md Habibur Rahman S Member Since: May 19, 2017
14 of 16
Jennifer.
sorry I can't understand (accept means solve) because I am also new in upwork community.
Community Guru
Alexander F Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
15 of 16

Come on Jen, give him your suggest before he starts yet another thread about this

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
16 of 16

@Md Habibur Rahman S wrote:
Jennifer.
sorry I can't understand (accept means solve) because I am also new in upwork community.

First of all, Upwork is saturated with "SEO experts." There are thousands of freelancers on here with the same or better skills then you.

Next, I don't understand how you communicate here, yet have perfect English in your profile.

An SEO expert needs to understand marketing at a deep level, the psychology of the human race, the specific culture to whom they're marketing, the social media landscape, web analytics, web design and development, viral marketing, content, product, business models and more. The communication style of an SEO needs to match the organization/business or progress will be hard if not impossible, SEO experts need to clearly communicate why a change must be made in terms that everyone understands. It's hard to understand what you're saying here, And MOST of all, you do not understand what we are saying to you, You don't understand because you keep asking the same thing over and over in this post and in your other post of the same subject.

Unfortunately unless you can communicate and understand communication and unless you have some exceptional skill that the other thousands of SEO experts don't have, it's going to be extremely hard for you to rise above the rest and have a client award you the job.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS