cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting job success or Rising talent?

Md Tanvir F Member Since: May 19, 2016
1 of 5

Hello there,

I have already done 452 hours work and got two 5-star feedback from two different clients. Also, there are 3 jobs in progress and one is paused by a client. But I am not getting Job Success Score even Rising Talent too.

I know 90% Freelancers will get a score after 5 projects. But I am still doing well for my clients and they are happy to work with me for a long term. Now, I don't know when the projects will be ended and get 5 feedback.

Could you please tell me how can I get job score as soon as possible from this situation?? Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 5

The quickest way to do it would be to mark all your current projects as complete. Then you'll get a JSS the next time they're calculated. I wouldn't advise though, especially if the projects are still ongoing, and because it's more likely you wont get any feedback if you close the project, rather than the client doing it.

Apart from that, all you can really do is wait until you have five completed projects. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 5

Tanvir, by my calculations, between the 3 hourly jobs you have that began in Feb. 2017, you're working almost 8 hours a day, seven days a week. So do you really need to get more work or invitations right now? If not, it doesn't matter if you have Job Success or not. JS is only useful when you're sending proposals to clients. But if one of those 3 jobs slows down or finishes, then start applying for a few small fixed price jobs and you'll have JS soon enough. Either way, I don't think you will get RIsing Talent because that's for new freelancers, and anyone who's worked 400+ hours is *not* a new freelancer.

BEST ANSWER
4 of 5
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
5 of 5

Yeasir A wrote:
Md Tanvir,
You can go through this,
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

well he has a JSS, the question was from over 2 years ago. Maybe you have a look at his profile before you write a generic answer, or are you just going for maximum posts?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS