🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why am I unable to access my account? Ema...
Page options
277baa42
Community Member

Why am I unable to access my account? Email invalid, username is incorrect, why is this happening?

9 REPLIES 9
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khadijah, 

I'm not sure if you are referring to another account. If you are, please send me a private message with the account details so that I can look into this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
277baa42
Community Member

The username - **Edited for Community Guidelines**and the email address - **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Khadijah,

The reason why you can`t log in to your account is because you have closed it. Our team will reopen it shortly and I would strongly advise you to close your current account. Opening more than one account is a serious violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I accidentally closed my account because I realized it had auto-filled an incorrect name. Can you help me re-open my other account (and change the name on it) and close this one? I couldn't contant the upwork community without using an alternative account 😕

Hi Elle,

I'll send you a private message. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
371f3162
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. Can you help me, please?

Hi Valeria,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your account. It looks like you already created a support ticket about your concern and the team handling your case has been notified. Please allow them to review your account and you should be getting an update here.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

please help me open my account, I can’t contact technical support

Hi Irina,

You have not finished creating your account yet. Go to Upwork.com and log in. You will be walked through the next steps.

Cheers,
Mike
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths