🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why i am not getting Job However My profile v...
Page options
itsolutionexpert
Community Member

Why i am not getting Job However My profile viewed I am professional Wordpress Developer

Respected Team ,

With the heartiest greeting to Upwork from my core of heart this is inform you that as i since part of upwork family i am so much greatfull to them because it provide us work however this is regret to inform you that My problem is i am expert in my professional i aslo share my work with clients while applying but some how a client may reach to my profile but not Awarding project to me Moreever i need to know what problem is going on further i shall buy connect or not because i m not having work from any client i request to upwork kindly take a look on my concern so i will process further .As agency my freeelancer also apply for the job but stll they cant get .As i am submited fees also to upwork which is totall 32$

I would to make request to upwork kindly verifiy me so i will get verified badaga as i am running agency so i shall catch more client attraction

Thank You

Amir  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Amir,

I understand that it can be disappointing when you are not winning jobs, but don't give up on sending proposals. We can't influence a client's decision in hiring a freelancer or agency for their projects, but please consider checking out the following links to help you improve your profile and have a higher chance at getting noticed by clients:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths