🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why is my job result under 90% when all my jo...
Page options
amalia_borbely
Community Member

Why is my job result under 90% when all my jobs are 5 star rated and my reviews are great!????

Why is my job result under 90% when all my jobs are 5 star rated and my reviews are great!????

2 REPLIES 2
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

I think its all about the hidden feedback from your clients. What is the score is showing in your profile?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amalia-Cosmina,

You still don't have Job Success Score. You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Check out this Help Article for more information about the Job Success Score.

Please note that the 90% Job Success Score/ Rising Talent badge is a default setting that clients can remove as a preference on their postings. You can still apply to these jobs, just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're aboslutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths