🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why is my profile remained unseen? I have app...
Page options
caubat-ella_mae
Community Member

Why is my profile remained unseen? I have applied to a couple of jobs yet I am still unseen

I am currently, subscribed to Freelancer Plus and still since 2 months ago, nobody views my profile, even to the jobs that I have applied for. I also cannot view my competitor's bid as promised when u become a Freelancer Plus.

I need some advice.

Thank you so much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ella, 

I can confirm that your profile's visibility is public. However, I would recommend that you revise your profile title to something that describes your skills and experience. You can also update your profile overview to show how you can help the client with their project based on what you can offer. 

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ella, 

I can confirm that your profile's visibility is public. However, I would recommend that you revise your profile title to something that describes your skills and experience. You can also update your profile overview to show how you can help the client with their project based on what you can offer. 

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths