cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why must I upload a photo with my face?!

d49c7933
Safa F Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
11 of 62
I created a new account just now but I want to upload my profile picture with niqab, as I wear a veil. Can you please guide me on the procedure for this so that I get approved?
lyba97
Lyba K Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
12 of 62
Hi I am facing tbe same issue. I wear niqab and I am having problem in uploading the profile image. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
13 of 62

Hi Lyba,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem uploading your picture. Can you please try again now?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lyba97
14 of 62
Okay. Let me try
lyba97
15 of 62
Thanks. It worked..
977ce24e
Ayla K Member Since: May 25, 2021
16 of 62
Which type of picture should we upload on up work?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 62

Hi Ayla,

Upwork’s Terms of Use require that you accurately represent yourself. This includes having a profile picture that looks like you. Your profile picture should accurately reflect who you are, and it should look like you. It should be a close up image with a focus on your head and shoulders, and clearly show your full face. You can check this help article for more information. 

If you need to cover your face for religious purposes, we can add a religious exemption to your profile to allow you to upload a profile photo that covers your face.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ayesha-shafique
Ayesha S Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
18 of 62

Hi dear, 

could u also help me in this regrad also?

Thanks a lot

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 62

Hi Ayesha,

Please share more details on how can we assist you. Also, please keep in mind that each user needs to upload a photo of them self. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kfarnell
Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
20 of 62

I think it's clear what Ayesha wants, considering where she's chosen to post.

She wants assistance in uploading an appropriate photo with her wearing a niqab so she'll need Upwork to verify her identity.  Someone needs to make direct contact with her.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS