cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why must I upload a photo with my face?!

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
11 of 36

I think it's clear what Ayesha wants, considering where she's chosen to post.

She wants assistance in uploading an appropriate photo with her wearing a niqab so she'll need Upwork to verify her identity.  Someone needs to make direct contact with her.

Ayesha S Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
12 of 36

You are abosultely right. I need help. Is there anyone to help me pls?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 36

Hi Ayesha,

Our team will resend the ticket again and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
14 of 36

Yes pls. i am waiting 

15 of 36

Hi
Your team has sent me a ticket and I have successfully uploaded my hijab profile picture. But now I want to know that my profile is accepted or not. 

Please help me in this regard. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 36

Hi Ayesha,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rooma A Member Since: May 9, 2019
17 of 36

please help me how did you upload your profile image with naqab??? I am unable to do so.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 36

Hi Rooma,

We're sorry for the inconvenience this caused to you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
19 of 36

ok i am waiting

20 of 36

Hi Upwork Community,

I need help in uploading my profile picture with face cover(naqab) . I cover my face & i want to add my picture with covered face as upwork profile image. but upwork is not allowing me. I was searching for the solution of this problem from many days. but did not get any solution.

Anyone please help me in this regard

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS