cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why must I upload a photo with my face?!

roomaarooj
Rooma A Member Since: May 9, 2019
31 of 62

Hi Upwork Community,

I need help in uploading my profile picture with face cover(naqab) . I cover my face & i want to add my picture with covered face as upwork profile image. but upwork is not allowing me. I was searching for the solution of this problem from many days. but did not get any solution.

Anyone please help me in this regard

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 62

Hi Rooma,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
roomaarooj
Rooma A Member Since: May 9, 2019
33 of 62

Thanks alot Bojan 

g_mutie
Geoffrey M Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
34 of 62
I have a professional photo with sunglasses i would like to upload as my profile picture. How should i go about it?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 62

Hi Geoffrey,

You can update your profile image at any time by going to your profile > hover over your image > click on the pencil case. You can also check out our blog post about: A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d49c7933
Safa F Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
36 of 62
I created a new account just now but I want to upload my profile picture with niqab, as I wear a veil. Can you please guide me on the procedure for this so that I get approved?
bstojadinovic
37 of 62

Hi Safa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try again to upload your profile photo with niqab. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
d49c7933
Safa F Member Since: Feb 19, 2020
38 of 62

Thank you.

How about now, Is this picture okay?

Do I need to further verify, so that I may not ruin my chances of getting approved.

bstojadinovic
39 of 62

Hi Safa,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to upload your profile photo. At the moment you are not required to complete any verification process. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rimsha-iqbal
Rimsha I Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
40 of 62
Please help me I am unable to upload a profile photo in veil. It creates problem for me to get start work on upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS