cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why must I upload a photo with my face?!

Highlighted
Flor De Maria P Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
51 of 54

Are you using that in your Id card too?

Highlighted
Christine K Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
52 of 54

I have SEVERE anxiety disorders and am on permanent SSD to the point that I don't leave my home more than twice monthly in order to avoid interacting with people. I explained this to customer numerous times. I've uploaded my current state Driver's License... I've offered to pay out-of-pocket to have a notary public come to my home in order to verify my identity yet that's not sufficient. Their "compromise" is to have me hold up a paper with my username and send them a selfie. They do not seem to understand that this is one of the problems at the very core of my anxiety issues!!!

If they only wanted to me to verify my identity... that I truly am who I say that I am, why would a notary not be sufficient??? There's something really wrong here and this requirement is sounding more and more prejudiced/discriminatory than anything else. I wish I were the type of person who could just let this go, but I am not.

Other than the (completely understandable) religious coverings, has anyone had similar issues?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
53 of 54

Hi Christine,

We are sorry to hear about this. Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 54

Hi Christine, 

I apologize for the delay as we had to follow up with another team. I can confirm that a member of the team has reached out to you through your open support ticket with Ticket #29814148 to assist you further with your account verification. Kindly refer to the ticket and don't hesitate to update the ticket thread if you have further questions about your concern. 

Thank you for your patience.

-Avery
Untitled