🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Why my Account Balance is empty while I h...
Page options
psdhtmlwebdesign
Community Member

Why my Account Balance is empty while I have revived the payment from my client?

I have completed a contract with my client name Methor Haver ( Contract Name is PSD to HTML conversion needed). I have contracted with my client for $5 dollar of work for 1 day. I have completed this work Successfully. My client is satisfied with my work because my client gives me Five stars and good reviews. 20 June 2021 I checked my available balance is $4 but today why my balance $0.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md Mehadi:
The screenshot you posted shows that you returned the $5 fixed-price payment. You refunded it to the client.

How to i am refunded my $4.

Hi Md Mehadi,

You have issued a refund back to your client and funds have been returned back. I would recommend reaching out to your client about this as they can issue a bonus payment at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Why Upwork refund to my client without notifications me. I am working one day very hard then the client give me only $4. This is My first work on upwork. Please tell me why the client reversed $4.

Hi Md Mehadi,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths