🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why my account green signal is not visible?
Page options
virtualboyz
Community Member

Why my account green signal is not visible?

My profile isn't showing online for 2 days. 

How I get rid of that. Can anyone get the support center link?

Screenshot_14.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

To update your status from Invisible to Online, you will need to click on your photo at the top right corner and click on "Online". After this, the dot next to your image should be green. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

To update your status from Invisible to Online, you will need to click on your photo at the top right corner and click on "Online". After this, the dot next to your image should be green. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much. My problem is solved. 

Hello, 

It's not working now. I tried a lot. What can I do now?

Hi Abdul,

Could you please share more details with me about the problem you`re experiencing? DId you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried clearing cookies and logged in on other browsers. But not working. What do I do now?

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much.

Hi

I am facing same problem my profile signal also in grey not green. Can you help?

Best Regard

Faizan Meran

Hi Faizan,

Could you please confirm if you've updated your status from Invisible to Online and it still shows grey?

~Andrea
Upwork

I am facing this problem also. How can I solve this?

Hi Subroto,

Could you please updating your status from Invisible to Online? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mutual-success
Community Member

Hi,

It seems I have the same problem as the topic starter.

In my case, none of your pieces of advice work.
Your helping hand would be much appreciated.

mutual-success
Community Member

Hello,

Is anyone here?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths