🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why my proposals are declining from few days?
Page options
mshakil12
Community Member

Why my proposals are declining from few days?

Hi, I'm having an issue. I'm getting emails about my proposal declining from few days. I'm not sure why my proposal are getting declined and there is no reason mentioned for their declining.

Can you please help me sort out why my proposals are declining?
What could be the reasons?
And how can I overcome my proposals declining issue?

I appreciate your reply. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

The client either archived/rejected your proposal or hired someone else and closed the job. I don't get those emails too often, but I believe there is a reason in the email.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your reply. Can we know by any means that either our proposal is rejected or the client hired someone else?

I don't get any reason in the email for my proposal declining ☹

I *thought* it was in the email, but if it's not then no you won't know why it was declined. You can look at the job posting and look at the client's hire history to see if they hired someone else.

When I revisit the original job post after getting proposal declined email, it says "this job is no longer avaible"

Muhammad S wrote:

When I revisit the original job post after getting proposal declined email, it says "this job is no longer avaible"

Right, if it's closed it's not available even if it's been closed for a ToS violation.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths