🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Why won't Upwork accept my PayPal account for...
Page options
50b629ac
Community Member

Why won't Upwork accept my PayPal account for payment?

Can't seem to get my Paypal payment method to work. Keep getting the same message.

14 REPLIES 14
JoanneP

Hi Robbin,

Please know that your PayPal account must be verified, active, and in good standing so that you can use it on your Upwork account. Please check this help article to learn more about adding Paypal to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
75f7010a
Community Member

Thanks for your valuable information. 

ccc9b2dd
Community Member

Me too faced that issue in Pakistan? If someone can describe it in simple & easy words, then thats will be very helful for me and others. Thanks in advance

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

Could you please share more information about the issue you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ccc9b2dd
Community Member

Thanks for your valueable response. 

Maybe in Pakistan, the Paypal does not work properly. So, thats why I faced that issue.

Yeah you are right paypal is not available here in Pakistan that why remote jobs have some issues.

Hope for the best to Paypal come in Pakistan.

ccc9b2dd
Community Member

After reading multiple researched articles, I got the answer to my question. Thanks

53dee003
Community Member

Neither does mine, I am having toruble transfering money from international banks. 

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify your questions further? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
96d4c4ef
Community Member

What is the limit of buying credits on upwork, can you help me please?

Hi Andrew,

I would be happy to help. Could you please clarify your question so that we can assist you accordingly? Are you referring to Connects? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9c5dbe70
Community Member

I think he is asking for connects to spend on jobs, you can check that info at your membership plan.

83e669e9
Community Member

Hey! 

I  am facing same issue while trying to widraw my amount by using paypal. It shows some unknown errors. Guide me to resolve this issue.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and found no recent withdrawal transaction. Could you please tell us more about your concern so we can assist you further?

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths