🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Will I receive top rated badge, Account is ap...
Page options
khezarbangash
Community Member

Will I receive top rated badge, Account is approved in Feb 2019 , earning is <$1000 , JSS 100%

Hi there,
My account is approved in Feb 2019 , i got 100% JSS and top rated eligible week is 13/16 .

Will I receive top rated badge if my earnings is is less than $1000?

I have creat my account in Sep 2018 and its approved on Feb 2019 , so my account 12 months will complete on Sep 2019 or Feb 2020 (12 months earning) ?

Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhammad K wrote:
Thanks for your response , please answer this question
"I have creat my account in Sep 2018 and its approved on Feb 2019 , so my account 12 months will complete on Sep 2019 or Feb 2020 (12 months earning) ?"

No, that is not what it means.

It means that to be top rated, you have to have earned $ 1000 or more during the last 12 months.

So if you earn $ 600 next week, you'll qualify.  As soon as you reach earnings of $ 1000 during the current 365 day time-window, you are eligible.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, no. As per our Top Rated program eligibility, you must have 12-month earnings of at least $1,000. You can check out our Help Article to learn more about Becoming Top Rated.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

"I have creat my account in Sep 2018 and its approved on Feb 2019 , so my account 12 months will complete on Sep 2019 or Feb 2020 (12 months earning) ?"

Muhammad K wrote:

No, that is not what it means.

It means that to be top rated, you have to have earned $ 1000 or more during the last 12 months.

So if you earn $ 600 next week, you'll qualify.  As soon as you reach earnings of $ 1000 during the current 365 day time-window, you are eligible.

Hi,

I have 100% JSS, and working to earn more as soon as possible. But when I compared other profiles, I saw many of freelancers don't have earning more than $1000 but yet they have top rated badge. How?

I have their profile links but putting here publically seems not good. Please help in in getting this.

Regards

Hi Ravindra, 

You can send the links to me through a private message so that I can look into it further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I re-checked those profiles and found they have earned more but with other
skills. While I looked at their profiles with other skills. So it is fine
for me now.

Do I need to down my comment?

Best,
Ravindra

Hi Ravindra,

Feel free to click on my name and send me a PM with the profile links you`re refering to so that I can double check the details and advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Again,

Here are the profiles.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Thanks,
Ravindra

Thank you for the follow up Ravindra,

The freelancers you`re refering to have earned more than $1000 and are eligible for the Top Rated badge.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths