🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Will I see if a potential client has already ...
Page options
danielkort
Community Member

Will I see if a potential client has already seen my proposal?

Dear Community,

will I see if a potential client has already seen my proposal? I sent it out about 12 h ago and would like to change something, but I'm not sure if he has already read it.

• Does Upwork show us if a client opened a proposal?
  • Will he see if I edit the text in the proposal? Or can he somehow compare the texts i.e. from his email?

Greetings

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Daniel K wrote:

Dear Community,

will I see if a potential client has already seen my proposal? I sent it out about 12 h ago and would like to change something, but I'm not sure if he has already read it.

• Will he see if I edit the text in the proposal? Or can he somehow compare the texts i.e. from his email?

Greetings

No, upwork does not provide information if proposals have been looked at.

You can't at this point change anything in the proposal except the financial terms. You are able to withdraw it, and send a new one, but that will cost you another 2 connects. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Daniel K wrote:

Dear Community,

Greetings

No, upwork does not provide information if proposals have been looked at.

You can't at this point change anything in the proposal except the financial terms. You are able to withdraw it, and send a new one, but that will cost you another 2 connects. 

Oh all right. Thank you for this fast response!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths