🐈 Community
j_shuan

Will my account be suspended?

Hello.

I am so concerned about sending examples to prove that I have done the same job before. It is not located to an MS Word because it is posted directly to the given site. My new client is asking for my previous work, is it ok to provide the website? Will my account be suspended in this case?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Judy Mae,

If the example you're referring to was done as work for hire, you'll need to have permission from your previous client in order to share it in your profile's Portfolio or with other clients. You can contact Customer Support and share more details about the specific work sample, so they could understand the scenario and advise.

Untitled

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

Sorry, why do you think your account would be suspended? What on earth for?

Because she's been warned about website links being posted on her profile?

You can send links in proposals and in messages even if they are the type of link that wouldn't be allowed on your profile.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Judy Mae,

If the example you're referring to was done as work for hire, you'll need to have permission from your previous client in order to share it in your profile's Portfolio or with other clients. You can contact Customer Support and share more details about the specific work sample, so they could understand the scenario and advise.

Untitled
Learning Paths