🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Withdraw From Agency Account to My Existi...
Page options
philiplpatrick
Community Member

Withdraw From Agency Account to My Existing Freelancer Bank Account

Hello,

I am planning to start an agency on Upwork. I have had a individual profile for many years now.  I have searched in the questions, but could not find a detailed answer.  Here is my question:

If I start an agency account, can I withdraw the funds with the bank account I already have set up on my individual account?  

12 REPLIES 12
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philip, 

As an agency owner, you can use your personal bank account as a payment method, to be able to withdraw your earnings on Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your reply,

To clarify,  My existing withdrawl method set up on my individual upwork account will be ok to withdraw the agency account?  I will not have to add any other bank accounts?

Thanks

Philip,

It doesn't look like you have an agency account at the moment. In general, if you are referring to withdrawing agency earnings to individual freelancer account, then no, it's not possible. Agency and individual freelancer financial accounts are separate and it's not possible to move funds between them.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello,

I am not talking about transfering the funds from one accoun to the other. I am speaking about can I add the same bank account that I have for my individual account to my agency account. The whole point to this is I do not wish to open another bank account for the agency. I would like to withdraw to the same account as I am using now. I was worried that you cannot duplicate a bank account in Upwork. Much like PayPal. ?

Hi Philip, 

When you setup your agency profile, you should be able to add your personal bank account to your agency account as a payment method. The same payment method can be used as a payment method on your personal freelancer account. 

Hope that clarifies this for you!

~ Avery
Upwork
ams0793
Community Member

Hi Avery,

How can I withdraw my upwork agency earnings? I am the owner of the agency. But I cannot see "Get paid now" button. Hope you can help me. thanks!

best,
Amiel

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amiel,

I just checked your agency account and was able to locate the Get Paid button. Please go Settings > Get Paid, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
947ee233
Community Member

Hello there, There is company on Upwork holding my profile under there agency..can you please delete that account. I'm ready to help you with all the verification and validation process of mine.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

They are using my identity...under there agency profile --- **Edited for Community Guidelines**(this is my name)

Hi there,

Could you please confirm if the email address you have used on this account is a secure email where our team can reach out to you and assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Yes, this email address is secure..your team can reach out to me on this
email..

Many thanks,
Anny
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Thank you for following up. I have shared this case with the correct team for their review. One of our agents will reach out directly to you and further assist with this request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
947ee233
Community Member

Thank you for so much.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths