🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Withdrawal fees
Page options
revero
Community Member

Withdrawal fees

Hi

Im trying to find out which withdrawal option is best.payoneer seems best and the theres the 20,10,5% fees on withdrawals based on your total income generated.Do those fees apply with direct to local bank withdrawals too? Im a non US citize
5 REPLIES 5
mredprints
Community Member

Hi Gerhard,

If i get you right you want to know what the 20%, 10%, and 5% means when it comes to withdrawing your funds.

There are few ways of withdrawing your funds on Upwork. Payonner is one the ways. The 20%, 10%, and 5% rate is the amount that Upwork charge on the projects you're awarded. For example if a client awards you a job worth $500, Upwork takes 20% but subsequent project by the same client will reduce Upworks charges from 20% to 10% and then 5%. For more information, click the link https://www.upwork.com/i/how-it-works/freelancer/#:~:text=We%20charge%20you%20based%20on,for%20total...

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Gerhard F wrote:
Hi

Im trying to find out which withdrawal option is best.payoneer seems best and the theres the 20,10,5% fees on withdrawals based on your total income generated.Do those fees apply with direct to local bank withdrawals too? Im a non US citize

Please refer to link above.

On Upwork, you get charged the service fee, which is a percentage of your earnings, AND the withdrawal fee anytime you want to withdraw.

You should research what withdrawal method is most appropriate for your situation.

You have no idea what wonders trial & error can work!

Hi, I wanna withdraw from Upwork to my local bank account, please how much is the total charge, I mean will Upwork charge me 30$ and 0.99$ at the same time? 

Hi, I wanna withdraw from Upwork to my local bank account, please how much is the total charge, I mean will Upwork charge me 30$ and 0.99$ at the same time

Hi Ojo,

Thank you for your message. Your withdrawal fees vary based on the payment method you choose to transfer your funds. Direct to Local Bank will be charged $0.99 per transfer only. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths