🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Withdrawl not processed yet!!
Page options
sumanraj515
Community Member

Withdrawl not processed yet!!

Hello everyone, hope you're all well. I had requested my withdrwal in saturday morning. But it is not processed yet! Is the delay because of the weekends?
If so! then will the payment be processed first thing in the monday morning?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sumanraj,

I checked and it seems that the withdrawal was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local bank transactions takes up to 4 days to be processed. If there are issues with the bank account information you have noted, the funds will be automatically refunded back to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected back to your Upwork account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
joansands
Community Member

In my experience, you would not receive the payment until Wednesday. I.e., if I make a payment request on a Monday, I don't receive it at my bank until Wednesday. Payments requested on a weekend actually are acted on the following Monday.

Thank you for your quick response. The crux of my concern was that it was not processed. So it will be processed on Monday and then take 3 more days to show up on my account right?

Hi Sumanraj,

I checked and it seems that the withdrawal was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local bank transactions takes up to 4 days to be processed. If there are issues with the bank account information you have noted, the funds will be automatically refunded back to your Upwork account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected back to your Upwork account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to assist you further with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths