🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled b...
Page options
nizamkhan_syed
Community Member

Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

I just found out that one of my proposals were withdrawn with status "Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork". Could I get my proposals back since I did not withdraw the proposal myself? Also, there is a conversation going on to close the contract. Pls, help me to resolve this. I have also verified by "Video call verification".

Thanks,

Syed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
robin_hyman
Community Member

I just found out that one of my proposals were withdrawn with status "Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork". Could I get my proposals back since I did not withdraw the proposal myself?

This means Upwork will return the connects.

Also, there is a conversation going on to close the contract. Pls, help me to resolve this. I have also verified by "Video call verification".

Is this the same client or a different one? If a client has been suspended you will be alerted that your contract is on hold.

The conversation is with the same client. But the contract is yet to start as we agreed on the terms. Based on the agreement I need to change the TERMS in the proposal and that is where I am stuck.

It is probably best you speak with someone at Upwork customer support. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks, Alexsander. I will wait for the agent to reach me.

Thank you for sorting the issue. I have got the connects added to my profile.

Thanks,

Syed

Hi,

This happened to me exactly. Can you help me please? I have been spending connects for 3 weeks now, only to find out that all of my proposals were cancelled.

Thanks!

Marion D wrote:

Hi,

This happened to me exactly. Can you help me please? I have been spending connects for 3 weeks now, only to find out that all of my proposals were cancelled.

Thanks!

What do you mean? Proposals don't get cancelled. You mean jobs are removed by upwork? In that case, there was a ToS violation in the job post. If all the jobs you apply to are removed by upwork, you need to refine your application strategy. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths