🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Work Diary issue: Only able to enter 10 minu...
Page options
ashley-arnold
Community Member

Work Diary issue: Only able to enter 10 minute intervals

Hi there.  I am only able to enter 10 minutes into Work Diary without receiving an error.  Also, it may or may not allow me to enter an additional 10 minutes of time.  So far, I have only gotten in 3 entries of 10 minutes without recieiving the red explanation point error which stops any entry from happening. 

I have read all through the Upwork resources on this and scanned through past community posts.  Yet, I am not seeing a clear resolution to this. 

Also, even though I select the option to change the timezone to my time, it still appears in UTC within the manual enter pop up fields.Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 10.17.27 AM.png

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ashley A wrote:

Hi there.  I am only able to enter 10 minutes into Work Diary without receiving an error.  Also, it may or may not allow me to enter an additional 10 minutes of time.  So far, I have only gotten in 3 entries of 10 minutes without recieiving the red explanation point error which stops any entry from happening. 

I have read all through the Upwork resources on this and scanned through past community posts.  Yet, I am not seeing a clear resolution to this. 

Also, even though I select the option to change the timezone to my time, it still appears in UTC within the manual enter pop up fields.Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 10.17.27 AM.png

It is not 11.10 in the timezone UTC - 5 yet, it's as of now 11.09

So you can not add time for a sement that has not happened yet.

11 09.jpg

O.k. If the project started at 3:00 pm the day prior, for example, why can
we not add time for 3:10 to 4:10 pm. This is an example to clarify what is
happening on my end. Besides the wonky time zone stuff. That I kind of
maneuvered around.

Ashley A wrote:
O.k. If the project started at 3:00 pm the day prior, for example, why can
we not add time for 3:10 to 4:10 pm.

you can, or rather should be able to, (in yesterday's work diary)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths