🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Work in team
Page options
pkarpushevskiy
Community Member

Work in team

Good afternoon. Tell me, please, is it possible to work on this service like a team with partial expansion? For example, few people are working, but in the future there is desire to expand, provide complex services and open additional services, thereby will expand our team (design, protection, seo, coding, different cms)Are there any features conduct of account if we will work in this way? I need just to use agenci account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Pavel,

Yes that is correct. You can check out the guides I have shared above to learn more on how to manage an agency, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pavel,

Yes, in order to be able to work as a team you will need to set up an agency.

To learn more about agencies check out our guides About Agencies and Manage an Agency.

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much! And I have one more question. Can I use freelancer account(not an agency) but work with my people? For example, I take an oder on create site, I will have fully responsibility for the execution and negotiate with the customer, but I will work not alone, whith my patner (at this moment - just one). It is necessary for the division of duties (backend and frontend). Can I work like that on your site?

Hi Pavel,

Unfortunately no, sharing your freelancers account is a violation on our TOS. You can do this only as an agency, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

So, I need to create an agency in my account, then I should register all members of my team and connect to the agency? Only then, it will be correct, despite of such a small team at the moment?

Hi Pavel,

Yes that is correct. You can check out the guides I have shared above to learn more on how to manage an agency, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths