🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Working off remote servers (AWS)
Page options
mnewmanipt
Community Member

Working off remote servers (AWS)

Hey there! I had a question about the Agencies sort of.

So me and some of my other colleagues want to create and agency on here. I was reading that there could be possible issues with us all connecting from the same IP Address.Our goal was for all of us to chip in for an AWS Cloud Server for all of us to work on. We would all have different user accounts on the server and separate upwork profiles. I just wanted to make sure before we purchase the server that there will be no issues with our accounts. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Michael,

It is fine for you and other agency members or users of Upwork to work from the same IP address, as long as everyone has their own account and is not accessing another user's account at all.  It is possible that at some point you and/or other members of your agency may be asked to undergo profile verification to confirm that all the information on your profile is accurate. This is done routinely on Upwork to ensure and maintain marketplace quality.

~Nina

Awesome, we haven no issue with the verifcation! Thank you for replying back to me Nina!

5c529479
Community Member

Hi Michael,

Please provide account level access to another agency memebers

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths