cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would anyone be willing to review my profile?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
11 of 22

I''m old.  I meant "Skills", not schools.  Sorry.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Kelly H Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
12 of 22

You're not old! Thanks for clarifying though Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md Solayman K Member Since: May 14, 2018
13 of 22

@Mary W wrote:

I''m old.  I meant "Skills", not schools.  Sorry.

Your sense of humour is great!

Highlighted
Victor O Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
14 of 22

Hi Kelly!

You've done a good job on your profile👍.

I think you should separate each task you can perform with a vertical bar instead of a slash, it looks neater that way. And about your contract not displaying on your profile, I didn't see it too but I'm viewing on a mobile device. Give it 24 hours, let's see...

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
15 of 22

Thank you Victor! I appreciate you taking a look.  Where should the contract be found on your profile? I am still working on the contract from a job I accepted, or are you discussing a different contract?  Can you see my educations and employment history? 

Thanks!

Kelly

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
16 of 22

Hi Kelly. A job isn't listed in your profile until you've received some payment from it. I'm not sure if the same is true for when a job gets included in the displayed total number of jobs, but I would guess it is. So that's probably the reason your current job isn't shown in your profile. 

The place that all your jobs should be listed is under "My Jobs".

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
17 of 22
Thank you! I will be submitting my completed work this weekend, so I will look for it on my profile once it is completed. I appreciate the feedback!
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
18 of 22

Thank you so much for your feedback Mary!  I am confused what you mean by focusing more on my "schools" and less on my education? 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Md Solayman K Member Since: May 14, 2018
19 of 22

Hello Kelly,

It is common for new freelancers to get their very first job. Pleased to know that you got yours. First job is like a kickstarter. Now hopefully you'll keep getting new jobs. There are few advices, that I think would be suitable for your profile. Click Here to read those.

~~~Solayman

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
20 of 22
Thank you so much for the feedback and advice! I took a look at the link you sent and it was helpful and encouraging.