🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Writing
Page options
amaan_c
Community Member

Writing

Should I Ghostwrite a 200-page book on Marketing? Client says that the book should be based on a reference book of his choice.

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Just curious:

By "ghostwrite" a book based on a reference book, does the client mean he wants to provide you with a book and have you re-write it using different words so that it seems to be a different book and can pass Copyscape?

If that's what the client wants... I don't know that you need to ask us what you should do.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amaan,

Please communicate with your client and discuss the job requirements with them directly. Also, please read this helpful list of resources for new Upwork users.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have been working on this platform for the last one and a half years and I have not received a single positive reply yet.

I am an email copywriter. Someone will tell me how to get my first project and you can give tips on how to improve my profile and send a proposal for client.

Hi Mohil,

To learn more about Upwork and how it works check out our resources Here. To learn more about improving your profile and your proposals I would suggest reading our resources Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths