cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Country

Lee L Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1 of 11

Hello. I accidentally entered in my vacation location as my information, because I thought I needed to enter where I actually am and made a mistake. My permanent address is in the USA. I would like to change this. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 11

Hi Lee,

Your profile on Upwork should reflect your permanent location and we will be happy to change your location to U.S. You may need to check with a legal advisor whether your visa/documents allow you to legally work while your in your vacation location.

~Nina
Untitled
Preyanka C Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
3 of 11

Hello Nina,

I am American but now live in the UK, would it be possible to make sure my profile reflects this?

Thanks,

Preyanka

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 11

Hi Preyanka,

I've updated your country to UK. Please log in to your Upwork account and update your address on file. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Guillem V Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
5 of 11

Hello. I accidentally set my country to the USA instead of Spain where I am currently located. How do I change this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 11

Hi Guillem,

Our team will change your country shortly, thank you.

Untitled
Celine K Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
7 of 11

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as France and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it ot United States but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with France as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
8 of 11

@ Celine -- Your time zone suggests that you do not reside in the United States, but that you live in Europe. Your work history strongly suggests that France is, indeed, the correct location for you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
9 of 11

Hello Celine,

I just changed your country to United States. If you want to change your country, you can change it directly via Account Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you!

Untitled
Ravish J Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
10 of 11
Kindly change my Country to India so I can verify my mobile number.
Tried everything but couldn't change it as it was set by default
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS