🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Wrong success rate when I submit proposal...
Page options
mcputnam
Community Member

Wrong success rate when I submit proposals

Greetings,

I've completed just one job, but received 5 stars. The problem is that when I submit new proposals I see at the bottom of the page that the client has asked for, for example, 90% success rate. Here, Upwork puts a red exclamation point saying that I don't meet this criterion.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your support,

Mike

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mtngigi
Community Member

Michael P wrote:

Greetings,

I've completed just one job, but received 5 stars. The problem is that when I submit new proposals I see at the bottom of the page that the client has asked for, for example, 90% success rate. Here, Upwork puts a red exclamation point saying that I don't meet this criterion.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your support,

Mike

There's nothing to "fix". Clients can set whatever parameters they wish. With only one job, you do not yet have a JSS - job success score, and that is what the 90% is referring to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

Michael P wrote:

Greetings,

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your support,

Mike

There's nothing to "fix". Clients can set whatever parameters they wish. With only one job, you do not yet have a JSS - job success score, and that is what the 90% is referring to.

yitwail
Community Member

To add to what Virginia wrote, you can still send a proposal even if you don’t meet one or more requirements, and the client will receive your proposal.
Learning Paths