cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offe

Badar A Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
1 of 6

Hello 

I am trying to hire someone but once i proceed payment it shows this massage (

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer) 
I connect my account to paypal.

Please help me
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Badar,

To add Paypal as your billing method on Upwork, you will need to link your Paypal account to either a credit card or a bank account. You can read this help article for more information.  Please refer to this help article on PayPal's site for more information on how to verify your PayPal account and feel free to reach out to PayPal support team for the additional assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alexa G Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3 of 6

hi 

i have linked paypal with my visa credit card but still facing same issue.

kindly help me to resolve this issue.

i'm from dubai

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Alexa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexa G Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
5 of 6

Hi,

i have still facing problem to pay with paypal. upwork team told me that they have removed restriction from my paypal account but same popup displays again & again. please reffer some reasonable member of your team to resolve my issue ASAP. This issue contiually causes dely in completeing my work.

Regards,

Alexa 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Alexa,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS