cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days - what does it mean?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian B Member Since: Aug 23, 2017
1 of 8

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and facing a bit of an issue. I have submitted a few proposals to several project yesterday, but when I look at My Stats, it says "You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days.", although, in the Proposals section, I can see all proposals I have sent.

So I'm a bit confused, what does "You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days." mean? Did the clients not receive my proposals?

Thank you kindly,

Chris

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Chris,

You can continue submitting proposals and the stats page will get updated soon.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for the fast reply, I will keep posting Smiley Happy Some jobs seem kind of shady though, almost as if they were fake. I'll need to further investigate Smiley Tongue I wouldn't want to waste my connects on them.

Cheers,

Chris

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 8

Hi Chris,

You can avoid questionable jobs by following the steps shared here.

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

Cool, thanks for the tip Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018
6 of 8

I am working on the projects continuously as well as applying on the projects but it is showing me that "You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days.

Also, please tell me a few things:
1. If any client declined my proposal then is it affect my job success rate?
2. If I don't accept any offer, then is it affect my profile?
3. If I end the contract, then how it will influence my profile?

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 8

Hi Mobeen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

As per your questions:

1. If any client declined my proposal then is it affect my job success rate?

- No. Declined proposals have no effect on the Job Success Score.

2. If I don't accept any offer, then is it affect my profile?
- The only thing that might be affected by not accepting any offer is if you don't accept or decline the offer in a timely manner. By doing so, your response time will decrease.

3. If I end the contract, then how it will influence my profile?
- We recommend that the freelancer lets the client close the contract because in this case, the client will be providing feedback for sure. Please note that inactive contracts, as well as contracts with no feedback, can affect the Job Success Score negatively. So you may want to build your communication and relationships with clients in a way that you don't need to close the contracts yourself all the time.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018
8 of 8
Hello Justine, 

As you can see in my profile, two of my clients are not responding to me on time, I waited for their response for approximately more than a month but did not get any response. So, I think the project is running too long so it is decreasing my rating(I don't know that if I close the contact then it will affect my profile negative). That's why I decided to close the contract. This means my rating low done more as I have closed one more contract?
One more question: If my clients didn't respond to me for the next two to three month than what will occur in that case? So, Projects will continue until he comes back and completes the project.
Thanks