🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Your account has been suspended. Please c...
Page options
karenfrancis1986
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hi I'm new to Upwork (I had an old account on another email address years ago but I think there were some issues with payment and ID and I quit), and I have filled in a profile and made a proposal for a job, but I have the above message at the top of my screen, and I'm not sure why my account has been suspended or what I can do about it. The automated help function certainly hasn't helped!

Help?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I had the same problem

Thanks nothing as yet! Will this show up as a notification?

Hi Karen,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You should have now received a message from the team via a support ticket. They'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi there, one of your team said to reach out on the old email address which I haven't used for five years, which apparently you can't delete. So here I am, on the old email address that I don't want to use. Can someone please help me with this problem before I disappear for another five years because this website is so frustrating and convoluted?

Hi Karen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths